iPod and MP3 / MP4 Solutions
Up to the minute iPod, Android and Windows audio visual
The music storage available in such small devices is breathtaking. We can integrate your iPod into the factory HIFI system through many different applications e.g. via the CD changer port, fibre optic link (MOST) or direct input.
We have found that a lot of customers can’t get their new
Sockets that are fitted to the car by the manufacturer can be adapted to play iPod that also
The iPod Dock Has
- Connect to any in-car screen (providing there is a free A/V input)
- View movies, music videos, or TV Shows directly on your in-car screen
- Select music via song, artist, playlist, albums, or genre.
on screenmenu navigation
- 12 colour themes, change them to suit your mood, iPod or car.
- Create your own picture slide shows, gather your favourite pictures and have them displayed on your
- screen whilst listening to your music.
- Jukebox function, as one of your favourite
songsis playing, hold down the jukebox key and the song
- is automatically stored in the jukebox playlist.
- Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Swedish
- Power and charge your iPod
- NTSC / PAL switchable, also with an S-Video output
- 18 Button Remote control
As one of the first generic
selection of song, artist, playlist, album or genre.
video menu on
fumble with the iPod. Users can select an iPod photo image slideshow or album artwork, as music is being
played. You can watch videos, listen to music, podcasts and even
switched between NTSC/PAL it also has an S-video output. This is a great unit for automotive integration.